Friday, August 24, 2007

Whew

What a long day of judging others! It was actually kind of fun and cool to talk to a bunch of people as obsessed with this geeky stuff as I am. The famous Joe Weiss, inventor of the incredible Soundslides program is here. There's a guy who knows some stuff.



Of course, I already mentioned Nora, who led the charge to raid a vintage clothing shop today and purchased an excellent deerskin jacket.



I liked the selections we came up with today, but dang, we're only half way through. I have to review a bunch more tonite since we're a little behind and I have to leave a little early tomorrow. Sigh. Me so sleepy.

Another shot of Judges Judging. Fascinating, huh?



Here's Laura. She runs the show. Top secret awards have been obscured for your protection. If I told ya, I'd hafta kill ya.

1 comment:

Kate Cohen said...

You can tell that Jeff Weiss that I was happy to give him my $70 bucks for his super cool thing.