Friday, September 21, 2007

A challenge to our readers

Hey everybody,

Here's my idea. I think it would be cool if everybody who reads this blog -- yes Mich, yes Janice -- even the elusive Postman -- would take a second out of your day tomorrow (Saturday) to take a picture of yourself or where you are or what you're doing. If you're rehabbing a table -- okay to send a picture of the table. If you're riding a bike, okay to take a picture of where you go. (I know many of you are shy and won't send pix of yourself, tho I'd like that best, I won't require it. Send a pic of yourself doing something if you can stomach it.)

Then, on Sunday, we'll put all those pictures togeter in a post, so you can all see what goes on in the lives of the M&M faithful.

What say you?

Oh Freda, no need to reiterate that you can't find your battery for your camera. Sheesh.

6 comments:

david santos said...

Vey nice, thank you and have a good weekend

Kate Cohen said...

yes! i'm feeling all community-y.

freda said...

well, as I still haven't found the battery or the charger, I went to see if I had a photo I could send you, and found one with Yulan, Sandy, Andrew and Matthew, and another with John, Steve, and Steven's inlaws. But how do I attach them? I will just have to send you an email, cos I don't know how to do it.

Anonymous said...

hi mom,

we dont want your historical photos, dude. Just pictures from this weekend. For future reference though, after you do find your battery and charger, or $100 to go buy a new cheap digital camera, open up an email, type what you want to say, then hit the paperclip icon at the top of the screen. This will bring up a box that lets you search though all your files to find the one you want to attach. Double click on the one you want.

Anonymous said...

I would love to be able to do this, but i have battery problems, too!.............. so much to take pictures of here in deep south abita.......ooop, i just swallowed anorther mosquito...choke.....
Kate says yr advice to freda is good for me, too. hopefully pictures to come some day, but have told that to kate since jesus was a mini carpenter. my new battery has NEVER worked....

Michelle said...

Hello Libby!!