Thursday, September 27, 2007

MRI Day photo tour

I was on the freeway to UW, driving past downtown, before 7 this morning. Like I said, too damn early.

Here's the MRI room. I lie on this table and they slide me and my head into that big round thing. The tech lady said some people get claustrophobic and freak out. It doesn't bother me, but it's really, really loud.

Here's my very nice nurse practitioner Jennifer, on the right -- I like her -- along with a new nurse practitioner, Cynthia, who was tagging along today, meeting patients. I asked if I could take their picture and explained that I have a blog and was just documenting my day. Afterward, they turned to leave and Cynthia said, "documenting my day ... never heard that one before." That's my chart that Jennifer has there.

No comments: