Monday, April 14, 2008

Announcing: MySeattlePets

The behind the scenes beta for myseattlepets is live -- this is the new section we're hoping will bring mondo new traffic to Seattlepi.com. We've been working on it for 3 months or so. I know most M&M readers aren't in Seattle -- but if you feel the urge, go ahead and add your pups anyways. :)

At the moment everything's done but the front page. In phase II we're adding a database of pets looking for homes. What do you think? Is the top of the page too dark? I've been thinking for months that the black is too much, but I let myself be talked out of it. Should I have stuck my landing, or is this okay?

Thanks in advance for your reviews!

2 comments:

Mark said...

I don't know much about pets or web design, but I think it looks pretty good. I predict this will be a popular feature.

LaSue said...

Hey - don't you two live in the same house? I think it is funny that Mark comments to Michelle's blog items.