Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thanks, Val!

I'm still making my way through the cool YouTube videos Val compiled in a recent comment:

I love music for the Apocalypse. Here are a few other covers of "All Along the Watchtower". The Dave Mathews version is really gets going, and check the redhead guitarist in Brian Ferry's band!

I'm not a big Dave Matthews fan but I agree this take is pretty good. That band does know how to build a song.

I also dig the Neil Young & Springsteen cover on Val's list.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

heh, yeah, I can only take DM can modest amounts -- but I was impressed with how energetic his version was.

This was fun -- I don't listen to nearly as much music as I used to. I think I'm gonna look for "Like a Hurricane" covers now. Brian Ferry's got a great one; there must be others....