Saturday, October 27, 2007

A word from our foreign correspondent

Freda seems to be jonesing for the blog. She's stuck in England with no good access to computers. In lieu of being able to post, she sent this email:

"hi, just a quick note to let you all know I am fine and am now in Surrey with Nesta and John, my cell phone is dead John, so I will email you before I fly back to give you the updated information on my flight arrival. hope you are all well, I will not be inputting to you blog till I get back Michelle because it takes too long on other peoples computers, love you all, mom"

Here's a pic of Freda back in the day, with my Uncle David:

5 comments:

Mark said...

Wow, awesome photo. Good to hear from you, Freda, even indirectly. My mom was just asking about you the other day.

freda said...

aww! how sweet, thank you. I sneaked on John's computer while Nesta is drying her hair, to see how you are doing. I have some good pics to send when I get back home of me with David, Ann, Buddy Big Mountain and his wife Diane. and the puppet, who's name just left me as I was going to tell you, as Diane says, I am suffering from crs, (can't remember s--t.)

Mark said...

How nice to see you back here. When do you fly back? To Virginia, or home?

freda said...

hi, here I am again, back at Janet's, (London). I leave here Saturday, November 3 for Virginia. I will be there for a week, looking after Andrew, then back to New Orleans the following weekend.

Mark said...

Cool. Well enjoy your last weekend in London -- and hi to Janet and Keith -- and I hope your trip back is easier than your flight over there.